One stock that promises some interesting action ahead is Electromedical Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:ELCQ). The company is a first-mover leading-edge pure play in the emerging field of Bioelectronic medicine, which has rapidly growing roots in the medical establishment after years of skepticism overwhelmed by legit peer-reviewed research that shows it works.
The basic premise behind Bioelectronic medicine is to solve health issues by tapping into the body’s natural electrochemical operating system. Everything you feel in your body is in some way delivered to your awareness by electricity. Hence, with tuned modalities, electricity can be used to solve many of our healthcare issues.
The first horizon is chronic pain. And ELCQ has already had commercial success in that department, with a line of pain-curing products – the WellnessPro – already out solving pain problems across the US.
As noted in ELCQ’s recent release, over 100 million Americans suffer from some form of chronic pain. Globally, experts believe the chronic pain market is an opportunity expected to grow to $69 – $105 billion over coming years. But current solutions to this epidemic are woefully inadequate. According to data from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), in 2018 over 128 people died each day from opioid-related drug overdose.
In other words, maybe a third of the world has this issue. And the best the medical establishment has been able to do through pills is to create an even worse problem. That has to be a better way.
Enter Electromedical Technologies
Electromedical Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:ELCQ) has been stacking up the wins over the past year. The company recently put out a new Letter to Shareholders that outlined its market positioning, future plans, and recent successes. This company has been busy building a threshold tipping point scenario that could be starting to spill over into a more aggressively obvious opportunity for investors.
The highlights paint a compelling picture:
- “Our Government VA FSS Contract (Number V797D-40250) allows us to sell to any VA, DAPA, or government facility.”
- “We have already sold 8,000 units of our WellnessPRO® device, with customers including over 250 schools and universities, who use our devices in their athletic departments and research programs, and a number of professional athletes and sports teams in the NBA, NHL, and NFL.”
- “We were also recently awarded a “COFEPRIS license”, which means we can sell our medical devices in Mexico. We also opened an office in Queretaro, Mexico (Electromedical de Mexico) to capitalize on this opportunity and lay a foundation for international sales.”
- “We have completed a collaborative agreement with Nazarbayev University, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan, to develop a comprehensive research program in defining the effects of electro-modulation on a physiological state of human body by studying the impacts of alternating electrical fields on cell signaling. There is also an interest to expand the electro-modulation studies to identify most effective frequencies interfering with replication and assembly of large single-stranded RNA viruses.”
- “In addition we have established a Bioelectronics Medical Practitioner program with CCNM (California College of Natural Medicine) in partnership with Electromedical Technologies, which is pending State approval, creating a professional program that will provide practitioner continuing education credits and bring awareness to various bioelectronic technologies as well as our WellnessPro® product line.”
- “We are ready to expand as well with our new device, WellnessPro® POD, which is planned to be released in the near future, and we expect it to address not only chronic pain, but new modalities using frequencies that naturally tap into the body’s electrochemical system without the use of potentially harmful drugs.”
We can expect that its new product release will make a splash. The public is ready for bioelectronic medicine. We have seen major media coverage in Time Magazine, CNN, NBC, and a host of other major distribution pathways over recent months. It works, and it provides a viable alternative to deadly dangerous opioid-based drugs.
Perhaps that time is now. And Electromedical Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:ELCQ) may be the best-positioned company in the space given its prior path of strong catalysts and its new product on the way.
There Must be a Better Way!
As noted above, according to the most respected source of data on healthcare in the world – the NIH – opioid pain drugs kill over a hundred Americans every day. Think about that. The solution for pain is death. That about sums it up. That’s what we have in place as the best compromise.
Only, it doesn’t have to be a compromise. It’s like learning about when they used to cut off your arm if you got a broken wrist. Or when prefrontal lobotomies were the only solution for depression and anxiety. Have you been feeling depressed? Here, let’s just stick an icepick into the eye socket and swirl it around a bit.
There… isn’t that better?
No, it’s not. Thank you very much. Advances happen over time as complacency with less-perfect solutions burns in the fire of an accumulation of their imperfections in practice, and new solutions start to be pursued with more fervency. With chronic pain, we need solutions. It’s pain. It’s painful. People will always prioritize the removal of pain over everything, including the pursuit of joy. Job number one is stopping pain.
But, frankly, there must be a better way than creating a nation of dying addicts. Electromedical Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:ELCQ) may represent that better way.
COMPENSATION DISCLOSURE: Section 17(b) of the 1933 Act requires publishers to disclose who paid them, the amount, and the type of payment. In order to be in full compliance with the Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b): Tiger Global Management Partners LLC has compensated a third party to produce and present weekly content for various companies for the publication. For more information, please click here. In addition, this article is part of JournalTranscript.com Networks. Read the JournalTranscript.com Networks Disclaimer.